1st Step in Registering your Business in the Philippines
Updated: Sep 9, 2019
1. Know what type of Business Registration ?
A. Single / Sole Proprietorship
2. If you have decided on no. 1, next step is to think of at least Three(3) unique business names. With so many Businesses being registered daily, the name should be so unique that it will stand out or be approve by SEC Online or DTI Branches.
3. Determine the Capital ?
4. List of Owners and their personal data
5. Establish your budget : Single Prop, more of less you need at least Php40,000.
6. Approach the designated Government agencies (DTI or SEC)
7. After DTI or SEC Registration, proceed on the following :
- Barangay Permit
- Mayor's Permit
- BIR Registration
- SSS Registration
- Philhealth Registration
- Pag Ibig Registration